At Roseacre, we use a homework initiative called 'Brain Builders'. Our aims for this homework initiative are:
• To improve the quality and effectiveness of homework tasks.
• To extend learning by linking homework to activities completed in the classroom.
• To make homework something that children can take control of, actively engage with and take pride in to extend their independence of learning.
• To provide opportunities for parents and children to work together to enjoy learning experiences.
• To develop an effective home-school partnership in children’s learning