- IT Technician – AtC Trust
- Breakfast Survey Thursday 13th June
- Pen Licence
- Pen Licence
- Water Safety – National Drowning Prevention Week
- Full Time Permanent Teacher of English – Witton Park Academy
- Temporary Part Time English Teacher – Bowland High School
- Sewing Classes for May half term
- Parent’s Guide to Tik Tok
- Important Letter from the Headteacher
- New School Lunch Menu Available
- Operation Encompass
- Well done Year 3! 3rd April 2019
- Year 3 maths week!
- Letter from the Headteacher
- Cathedral Cavern
- Year 4 Climbing Heroes
- World Book Day
- Year 3 being Howard Carter.
- 3PS trip to Subway. 11.02.19
Welcome to Roseacre Primary Academy’s website. I hope that you find the site interesting and informative and that it gives you a true flavour of what makes Roseacre such a special place to work and learn.
The staff and Governors of Roseacre are very proud of our school; it is a friendly, vibrant and happy place where everyone matters. You, as parents and carers, are highly valued members of the Roseacre community. We aim to make sure that everyone who comes through our doors, for whatever purpose, feels welcome and listened to.
Our children must develop into spiritually, morally and socially aware young people who are articulate, literate and numerate in order to access all that life has to offer, and make a contribution to society. We do this through effective teaching and learning, praising them often and introducing them to as many different, challenging and enjoyable experiences as possible.
The unique worth of each child is celebrated and nurtured at Roseacre and we aim to empower every child to fulfil their potential, whatever their gifts or talents. Please be assured that we have your child's best interests at heart at all times.
I look forward to meeting you and hope your association with the school will be a long, happy and rewarding one.
If, as a parent of a pupil attending the academy, you require a paper copy of the information on this website,
we will provide this free of charge. All photographs of children are published with parental permission.